Sunday, November 22, 2015

I Get to Hear From HIM

Numbers 7:89

Whenever Moses went into the Tabernacle to speak with the Lord, he heard the voice speaking to him from between the two cherubim above the Ark's cover - the place of atonement - that rests on the Ark of the Covenant. The Lord spoke to him from there.

Moses is the only one who had the privilege of hearing from you from the place of atonement. In fact, other than Adam, he's the only person who got to hear your actual voice on a regular basis. You did have a lot of very specific instructions, not to mention the entire law, to give to Moses. I can only imagine the notes he must have taken!

We can hear from you as well. Just not in the same way. You use your word and the Holy Spirit to speak to us. All I have to do is spend time with you. I have the awesome privilege of hearing from you any time I need!

Thank you, Lord, for your word and for your Holy Spirit to guide me and help me understand your word. I can't wait to see you face-to-face and hear your voice in person. I love you!! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSES
James 1:26-27
If you claim to be religious but don't control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.
James 1:26-27

Jeremiah 24:6-7
"I will watch over and care for them, and bring them back here again. I will build them up and not tear them down. I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give them hearts that recognize me as the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly."
Jeremiah 24:6-7

No comments: