Wednesday, November 18, 2015

You Are a God of Details

Numbers 3:14-16

The Lord spoke again to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai. He said, "Record the names of the members of the tribe of Levi by their families and clans. List every male who is one month old or older." So Moses listed them, just as the Lord had commanded.

You are a God of details. You already knew all the names of every Israelite. But you wanted Moses to have this information too.

Lord, I'm loosing track of details in my home and life. I need you to help me get things back on track. I need your wisdom and creativity to make this work. It's all too much for me alone. But I know that you delight in every detail of my life. Though I may stumble, I will not fall, for you hold me by the hand. Psalm 37:23-24

Philippians 4:13 NKJV
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Lord, I need your strength today! Thank you for these encouraging promises. In my own strength I can't do anything. But when I trust you and stand back out of your way and obey you when you direct me, mountains get moved and details get taken care of!

I love and praise you, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSES
James 1:26-27
If you claim to be religious but don't control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.
James 1:26-27

Jeremiah 24:6-7
"I will watch over and care for them, and bring them back here again. I will build them up and not tear them down. I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give them hearts that recognize me as the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly."
Jeremiah 24:6-7

No comments: