Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I'm Covered by the Blood

Leviticus 17:11
"for the life of the body is in its blood. I have given you the blood on the altar to purify you, making you right with the Lord. It is the blood, given in exchange for a life, that makes purification possible."

Thank you, Jesus, for giving me the blood on the altar of the cross to purify me!! Thank you for giving me your blood in exchange for my life to make me holy and clean.

Lord, I need you to help me to have a clear mind so I don't make stupid mistakes at work. I'm worried that my FIL may decide that I'm not working out and not want to keep me. Please help me to trust in you, not in this new job or anything else.

Please show me what your priorities are for me to get done in the short time I have at home. There is too much to do and too little time. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSES
James 1:19-21
Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters. You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires. So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls.
James 1:19-21

Psalm 19:12-14
How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart?
Cleanse me from these hidden faults.
Keep your servant from deliberate sins!
Don't let them control me.
Then I will be free of gilt
and innocent of great sin.
May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing to you,
O LORD my rock and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:12-14

No comments: