Thursday, November 26, 2015

I Want to Live in Your Presence, Lord

Numbers 10:34-35

As they moved on each day, the cloud of the Lord hovered over them. And whenever the Ark set out, Moses would shout, "Arise, O Lord, and let your enemies be scattered! Let them flee before you!"

Lord, I need your presence to go with me everyday too. I need you to scatter your enemies from before me, especially my sinful nature and any other voices besides yours. I want people to be able to say, "The Lord is with her." I only want to go where you are leading me. Lord, when I'm tempted to run off to explore on my own please remind me that the only safe paths are the ones you direct me to.

Lord, would you please make this cold go away? Maybe it has turned into a sinus infection, but I'm hurting. My ears hurt and my face and neck hurt. I did tell you that I'm yours to use as you please, but it sure would be nice to not be so miserable. I still love you whether you choose to heal me or not.

Lord, on this lovely Thanksgiving Day, I want to praise you for all the wonderful ways you have blessed me this year:
  • My revitalized walk with you.
  • Another wonderful year with my hubby, (our 22nd Anniversary is tomorrow)
  • Watching my kids grow and mature into amazing young adults
  • My new friendships in Salt & Light (J my new BFF)
  • My new job
  • New opportunities
  • New challenges
Thank you for blessing me in so many ways!! I don't deserve all the blessing and grace and mercy that you shower down on me daily. I love you!! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSES
Proverbs 7:2-3
Obey my commands and live!
Guard my instructions as you guard your own eyes.
Tie them on your fingers as a reminder.
Write them deep within your heart.
Proverbs 7:2-3

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

No comments: