Friday, January 22, 2016

He Makes it Easy

Deuteronomy 30:11-14

"This command I am giving you today is not too difficult for you, and it is not beyond your reach. It is not kept up in heaven, so distant that you must ask, 'Who will go up to heaven and bring it down so we can hear it and obey?' It is not kept beyond the sea, so far away that you must ask, 'Who will cross the sea to bring it to us so we can hear it and obey?' No, the message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart so that you can obey it."


Lord, thank you for making it so simple to come to you! It is our enemy that tries to make it sound so complicated and seem impossible. You tell us that you would not have told people to seek you if you could not be found. You speak only what is true and declare only what is right.

Isaiah 45:18-19
"I am the Lord," he says, "and there is no other. I publicly proclaim bold promises. I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner. I would not have told the people of Israel to seek me if I could not be found. I, the Lord, speak only what is true and declare only what is right."

I pray for those who have not yet found you. Please allow them to realize that they have been lied to. Some are convinced that they have found you when all they have really found is an impostor who will vanish like smoke at the time of their greatest need. Open their eyes to see their mistake!

Others tell themselves that they don't need you. They have bought into the lie that there is no hell and no heaven. If they are wrong then their eternal soul is at stake! Show them their desperate need for you!

Please allow me to be a part of leading people to you. Put your words in my mouth. Remind me of the verses I have memorized and use them to speak to people. I want to bring as many as I can to heaven with me!! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
Isaiah 45:18-19
"I am the Lord," he says, "and there is no other. I publicly proclaim bold promises. I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner. I would not have told the people of Israel to seek me if I could not be found. I, the Lord, speak only what is true and declare only what is right."
Isaiah 45:18-19

YEAR VERSE
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments: