Saturday, January 16, 2016

Let There Be NO Shameful Thing in Me

Deuteronomy 23:14

"The camp must be holy, for the Lord your God moves around in your camp to protect you and to defeat your enemies. He must not see any shameful thing among you, or he will turn away from you."

Lord, this still applies to our homes and our lives. You are still the same God who gave this command. You have not changed in the time since then.

You move around in my home and go with me to protect me and to defeat my enemies. If there is any shameful thing in my home or in my life, please show it to me so that I can get rid of it. I do not want you to turn away from me.

Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.



Help me to keep short accounts with you so that I can be used by you! Lord, I'm excited to have you bring to me people who are ready to hear the gospel! Would you please send me at least one today?? I'd love to talk to more than one! I want to be a part of rescuing people from running straight to hell and helping them to get on the path to heaven instead. I can't wait to see what you are going to do! Help yourself to me! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
We are human, but we don't wage war as humans do. We use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5

YEAR VERSE
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments: