Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lord, Spring into Action From Your Holy Dwelling

Zechariah 2:10-13

The Lord says, "Shout and rejoice, O beautiful Jerusalem, for I am coming to live among you. Many nations will join themselves to the Lord on that day, and they, too, will be my people. I will live among you, and you will know that the Lord of Heaven's Armies has sent me to you. The land of Judah will be the Lord's special possession in the holy land, and he will once again choose Jerusalem to be his own city. Be silent before the Lord, all humanity, for he is springing into action from his holy dwelling."

Lord, I rejoice that you came to live among us! I praise you for making me one of your people even though I am not Jewish. I know that the Lord of Heaven's Armies sent you to me. Jesus, please return again and choose Jerusalem to be your own city. Lord, let all humanity be silent before you and spring into action from your holy dwelling.

Lord, would you please release those who are captive to their sinful natures? You know all the people I am praying for. Please spring into action for them. Take their filthy rags off them and put new clean clothes on them! Let each of them follow your ways and carefully serve you. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
We are human, but we don't wage war as humans do. We use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5

YEAR VERSE
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments: