Monday, January 25, 2016

Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

Deuteronomy 33:26-27

"There is no one like the God of Israel.
He rides across the heavens to help you,
across the skies in majestic splendor.
The eternal God is your refuge,
and his everlasting arms are under you."

The eternal God is my refuge, his everlasting arms are under me. When I am in need, he comes riding across the skies to help me, across the skies in majestic splendor. There is no one like the God of Israel. You are MY God!!
I trust in you! My heart is safe with you.

Lord, when I am afraid, help me to trust in you. We desperately need a breakthrough at work. But if you have a different plan, let me trust in you. My FIL's salvation is much more important than the success of the business. Please open his eyes to see and give him ears to hear. Draw him to yourself Jesus!

Be with A. I pray that the Holy Spirit would not let her get away with anything. Help me to give her your words, Lord. Thank you for her confession of faith in you! Help her to now learn to live that out. Help me as I disciple her. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
Isaiah 45:18-19
"I am the Lord," he says, "and there is no other. I publicly proclaim bold promises. I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner. I would not have told the people of Israel to seek me if I could not be found. I, the Lord, speak only what is true and declare only what is right."
Isaiah 45:18-19

YEAR VERSE
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments: